RATES & POLICIES
"I would be happy to assist anyone with their organizing needs.
I offer up to FREE assessment to all new clients, with no further obligations.
The assessment helps me better determine your individual organizing needs. Some clients only need my services for motivation while others need them for complete de-cluttering and re-structuring."
All Rates are subject to 5% GST
- Hourly Rate - $50.00
- BLOCK of 10+ Hours - $45 per hour (prepaid only)
- Senior (65 or better) Hourly Rate - $45.00
- Small Business Clients - Call for special rates
"Customized packages available to suit any budget & Flat Rates will be considered on an individual basis"
BENEFITS FROM BEING ORGANIZED
Gain innovative and reliable organizing solutions
- Reduce stress levels and heighten productivity
Learn how to implement systems and processes
Rates suitable to every BUDGET
Short-term and long-term assistance available
Ongoing professional maintenance and support available
- Minimum call out is three hours
- Travel time may be added to certain geographical areas
- Payment is due on date of service - some exceptions may apply
- Cancellations require at least 24 hours notice to avoid a cancellation fee - Same day cancellations will be subject to 3 hours minimum cancellation fee - certain exceptions may apply
- To receive the discounted hourly rate, blocks of time must be prepaid and are non-refundable.
- Prepaid blocks of time can be used anytime within one year.
- Acceptable Methods of Payment; Cash, Cheque or e-transfer - Credit Cards will be subject to a 3% processing fee
- All NSF cheques will be subject to $50 service fee plus a $20 monthly late fee will be applied to overdue accounts
- Rates are subject to change without notice